Identity: GRANDES VINOS Y VIÑEDOS, S.A.
Registered Office: Ctra. Valencia, KM 45,700 – 50400 CARIÑENA (Zaragoza)
We use your data to answer your request, inform you about our products related to viticulture, marketing and distribution of wine, or to make the sale if you are a customer of ours.
In the event that you have sent us your Curriculum Vitae, we will use your data to include it in the management of personnel selection processes for our company.
The data will be kept for the time necessary to carry out the activity. If you notify us of the refusal to use personal data, it will be immediately blocked.
The legal basis for the treatment of your personal data is
The consent of the interested party when sending the data collection form on the website or subscribing to the Newsletter.
The execution of a contract if you are a client.
Except as provided by law, your data will not be transferred for any purpose other than that which has been reported to you. International transfers of your data are not foreseen.
You have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. GRANDES VINOS Y VIÑEDOS, S.A. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You will have the right to portability, that is, to having the personal data that you have provided transmitted directly to another controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, when technically possible.
To exercise any of these rights, please write to the above address or email email@example.com, including a photocopy of your ID or equivalent document.
If you disagree with the data processing carried out by GRANDES VINOS Y VIÑEDOS, S.A. please let us know. In any case, you can make a claim to the data protection authority at www.aepd.es
GRANDES VINOS Y VIÑEDOS, S.A. undertakes to use and process the personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with their purpose, as well as to comply with its obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, unauthorized treatment or access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
GRANDES VINOS Y VIÑEDOS, S.A. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as new treatments. Check the date of last update of this text before contributing new personal data.
INFORMATION ON VIDEO SURVEILLANCE
In the case of you, access our facilities GRANDES VINOS Y VIÑEDOS, S.A. brings to your attention:
- 1. That your personal data will be incorporated into a file and will be processed in order to maintain security and control access to the facilities through a video surveillance system, being canceled within a maximum period of one month.
- 2. The capture of images is not optional, but permanent and necessary to access our facilities and is legitimized by public interest, in the protection of people, property and facilities.
- 3. In the event of incidents, the images may be transferred to the Corps and State Security Forces and judicial authorities.
- 4. That you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, and limitation or opposition to the treatment before the person responsible for the file. For this, you must attach to your request the accreditation of your identity and an updated photograph. The applicant must necessarily be the interested party. These rights will be attended to the extent that the rights of others affected do not interfere.
5. That the person responsible for the file is G